VIGON® SC 200 is a water-based cleaning agent designed to clean SMT stencils at room temperature. The cleaning agent reliably removes solder pastes and SMT adhesives in one single process and can also be used for stencil underside wiping in printers.
- High bath loading capability, very good filterability and therefore a long bath life as well as low maintenance costs
- Recommended for ambient cleaning temperatures
- Water-based cleaner without flash point, no explosion-proof protection required
- Due to its mild formula, the medium shows excellent material compatibility with stencils
- Applicable in closed-loop systems
- No foaming when used in spray-in-air systems
- Low odor, no building of organics in the rinsing section
VIGON® SC 202 is a water-based cleaning agent designed for the reliable removal of solder pastes and SMT adhesives from stencils. Based on the MPC® Technology, this medium has also been developed to clean double-sided misprints, with one side already soldered. The cleaning agent is recommended to be used in spray-in-air and ultrasonic cleaning systems.
- Specifically developed for the removal of fluxes from double-sided misprinted boards with one side already soldered
- High bath loading capability, excellent filterability and therefore a long bath life as well as reduced cleaning costs
- This water-based cleaner is surfactant-free and can easily be rinsed without leaving any residues
- Has no flash point and can be used without explosion-proof protection
- The cleaner can be used in spray-in-air systems and ultrasonic dip tanks
- No foaming when used in spray-in-air systems, low odor
VIGON®SC 210 is a water-based cleaning agent specifically developed to clean SMT stencils. The cleaning agent reliably removes solder pastes and SMT adhesives in a single process and provides optimum cleaning results even at low temperatures starting from 18°C/64°F. VIGON®SC 210 is designed to be used in spray-in-air and ultrasonic cleaning systems.
- Shows constantly good cleaning results at temperatures between 18-40°C/64-104°F
- Water-based, surfactant-free cleaner, which leaves no residues on substrates or inside the equipment
- Shows excellent material compatibility
- Has no flash point and thus can be applied without explosion-proof protection
- VOC value significantly below 20%, therefore easy to comply with local regulations on VOC emmissions
- Non-foaming, low odor, no buildup of organics in the rinsing section
VIGON®UC 160 is a water-based cleaner specifically designed to remove solder paste from stencils in SMT printers. VIGON®UC 160 has an excellent wetting ability, which leads to an improved cleaning performance and thereby reduces smearing on the stencil underside significantly. This in turn prevents solder paste bridging on boards and ensures good and reliable printing results.
- Effectively removes the latest lead-free & lead-based solder pastes from stencils in underside wiping even out of fine pitch apertures
- The cleaner is specifically suitable for print after wait
- Provides excellent wetting ability on stencils and therefore increased cleaning performance, which significantly reduces smearing on the stencil underside. Thus bridging of solder paste on the boards can be avoided
- Good delineation stability further ensures reduced solder balling
- High operational safety and ideal replacement for Isopropanol due to excellent health and safety characteristics, no flash point, low VOC levels
- VIGON®UC 160 has low odor
ZESTRON® SD 301 is an odor improved formulation. Especially a faster drying time allows for shorter cleaning processes. The solvent-based cleaner removes solder pastes, SMT adhesives as well as thick film pastes from stencils and screens in spray-in-air systems. Its high flash point permits both manual use and the application in printers and stencil cleaning equipment.
- Wide process window
- High loading capabilities, long bath life and therefore low cleaning costs
- High flash point of 47° C / 117° F, can be used without external explosion-protection systems
- Has a short overall process time
- The cleaning medium is based on non-halogenated, organic solvents
- Applicable at ambient cleaning temperature
- Low odor as well as fast drying time
ZESTRON®SW is a solvent-based cleaner with a high flash point, which was specifically designed for the use in SMT printers without vacuum drying. ZESTRON®SW achieves reproducible cleaning results and dries residue-free, thus it increases the reliability of the printing process.
- Due to its wide process window ZESTRON®SW reliably removes solder pastes from the stencil underside
- Dries fast and residue-free on stencils after dry wipe
- Good delineation stability and reduced solder balling
- Unlike Isopropanol (flash point: 12°C/54°F) ZESTRON®SW (flash point: 67°C/153°F) dramatically increases operational safety while operating stencil printing equipment
- Based on non-halogen, organic solvents
- Reduces the amount of cleaning cycles