ATRON®SP 400 is a water-based cleaning agent specifically developed to remove baked-on fluxes from solder pallets and condensation traps. ATRON®SP 400 is specially developed for spray-in-air cleaning processes.
VIGON®RC 303 is a reflow oven cleaner, specifically developed to remove all types of baked-on flux residues from reflow and wave solder equipment. It reliably removes re-condensed fluxes and emissions from assemblies. The medium does not contain any ingredients which could leave residues on the oven surfaces. This avoids harmful condensation on the assembly surfaces after restarts.
As the successor to VIGON®RC 101, VIGON®RC 303 delivers an improved cleaning performance with the same high level of operator safety.
- Improved cleaning performance
- Mild formulation, high operator safety
- No flash point
- Environmentally friendly
- No special labeling is required
- Little odor
- Excellent material compatibility with aluminum and epoxy surfaces
Based on the MPC®Technology, VIGON®RC 101 was specifically developed to remove all types of baked-on flux residues from reflow and wave solder equipment. It reliably removes re-condensated fluxes and emissions from assemblies.
- Has no flash point and therefore can be applied directly onto cold or warm surfaces (30 - 40 °C / 86 - 104 °F)
- The medium does not contain any ingredients, which could leave residues on the oven surfaces. This avoids harmful condensations on the assembly surfaces after restarts
- Due to the short soaking time, a quick and efficient cleaning process can be achieved and long machine downtimes can be avoided
ZESTRON®HC is a modified alcohol-based cleaning agent designed to remove SMT adhesives from tools such as dispensing nozzles.
ZESTRON®HC can also be used for the removal of solder particles and dust from pick & place nozzles. It is supplied in an aerosol can for easy manual application.
- Reliably removes SMT adhesives from dispensing nozzles and tools
- Dries fast and residue-free
- Does not contain any halogenated compounds
- The removable dispenser also allows easy cleaning of dispensing nozzles
- Also applicable for the removal of solder particles and dust from pick & place nozzles
ZESTRON®ES 200 is a modified alcohol cleaning agent designed to remove epoxies (SMT adhesives and conductive adhesives) from tools (particularly dispensing needles) and electronic manufacturing substrates in ultrasonic cleaning equipment.
- ZESTRON®ES 200 has a high bath loading capability and therefore a long bath life as well as low maintenance costs
- Specifically formulated to remove even persistent adhesive residues
- Due to its high flash point, ZESTRON®ES 200 can be used in ultrasonic baths at a temperature between 20 - 60ºC / 68 - 140ºF
- To ensure a short drying time, rinsing with ZESTRON®HC or water is recommended